Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bedtime for Bonzo

Bonzo is going to bed. It's been a long day.

  • 3.5 hours of work
  • 30 minutes of Curves (I'm up to five workouts for the month, my total for September.)
  • lunch
  • reading
  • 2.5 hour nap
  • very much YNABing
  • t.v. watching (while YNABing)
  • dinner
  • more t.v. watching and trying to figure it when it would be a "decent hour" to go to bed
I am exhausted.

Mr. Bonzo had a busy day, too.
  • getting up at o'dark-thirty because I had to go to work
  • preparing snacks for my trip to work
  • dog walking
  • breakfast eating
  • straightening and vacuuming the living room
  • brownie baking
  • more dog walking
  • dog entertaining (they went to the dog park and then to Stone Mountain while I took my nap)
  • dinner cooking
  • kitchen cleaning
  • more dog walking
Not a bad day, but there doesn't seem to be much time for relaxing. (Says she who took a 2 1/2 hour nap. Maybe I just need more relaxing time than the average Bonzo?)

I'm so tired from work these days, I don't think Ed or the dogs think I'm ever going to join them on a "dog adventure" again.

0 comments: