Saturday, July 28, 2007

My trip to the vet, by Toby

A couple of days ago (I don't remember when), I ate part of a plastic cup. I got part of it caught inbetween two teeth.

It hurt. A lot. Mom and Dad took me to the vet this morning. See how worried they look?



The vet took good care of me. They took out the piece of plastic, took x-rays to see if I have anything in my system that I shouldn't (I do, but I think it will pass just fine), gave me some barium in case it DOESN'T pass and they have to do another x-ray, and checked my ears. I have a yeast infection in there.

So I have four different medicines (two for my stomach/mouth problem and two for my ears), special food for the next three or four days, and a $450 bill.

Mom and Dad really love me.

Now we're going to visit Leslie and Bryan and their family at Indian Springs. Fox has to stay home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Toby.