Sunday, January 27, 2008

Return of the cats?

In September, I wrote about our cats and the bed. Poor kitties: they never get to sleep in the bed with us.

Well, while Ed and I (and the dogs) were gone this week, the cats had the run of the place. I'm sure many hours were spent curled up on our bed.

Apparently, they've remembered how lovely it is to sleep in the bed with a human, especially on cold nights.

So... Thursday night (before the dogs returned) the cats slept in the bed with us. Ed, so surprised at the sight, said, "Is that a cat?" Friday night, Asbury slept with us for a little while, until Fox ran her off.

Last night, Fox ran Asbury off, but they both came BACK! Maybe Fox knew they were there. Maybe he didn't. But the cats were in the bed with us off and on all night.

Truthfully, 2 humans and 2 dogs in one bed is a bit crowded.

But I'm still rooting for the cats.

1 comments:

Stylin said...

My husban would let his dog sleep on his bed before we met and since i had a hatred for dogs he got the dog off the bed !Now I am dog crazy and my dog is not allowed back!