Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pray NOW!

The family I told you about yesterday continues to need prayer. As I type this, Tricia is being anesthetized, intubated, and ventilated. If she handles the vent well, they'll perform a tracheotomy, leave her on the vent for a few days and deliver their baby girl, Gwyneth Rose, later this week. (Every day counts when a baby is this little. Also, the time will allow Tricia to regain some strength, which is also important.) If she doesn't handle the vent well, they will do an emergency C-section ASAP.

I know they covet your prayers. Their Web site is getting THOUSANDS of hits. Practically each hour. Even if you don't comment, I know your taking a peek at the blog would be an encouragement to them.

Thank you for taking the time to "love on" a family you, like I, don't even know.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Prayers sent my friend. I cannot even begin to imagine what this family is going through. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers, and thanks so much for taking the time to post this...bless their hearts. ~Jenn