Monday, September 24, 2007

Forgive me, "Curves"ers...

...It has been 19 days since my last workout.

Between work craziness, illness, and general "don't want to go"-ness, it had been awhile. As in September 5. This was my third workout of the month. Something tells me I'm not going to get to the recommended 12 workouts between now and Saturday.

This is where you, my readers, along with my husband, come in. Lurkers are invited, too.

The spouse-unit has offered a bribe... I mean an incentive. He'll let me drive the CR-V if I go to Curves after work. Now, some days I'll just have to suck it up and go even without the CR-V. Whatev.

I'm also going to put a Curves-O-Meter on my blog, showing how many workouts I've done each month. Feel free to call, e-mail, harangue, if you see too much "gappage" between workouts.

Thank you for your support. :)

0 comments: