Friday, August 10, 2007

This is the latest AC communication

"The AC is not functioning as it should. [The air-conditioning company] has been called, and we should hopefully get everything up and properly running soon. In the meantime, if you don’t need your overhead light, turn it off, that will help a little by not adding more heat to the building.

Sorry for the inconvenience, in the meantime, grab a big cup of ice water to help with the heat."

I've had about four 20 ounce glasses of water since I got here at 7. I'm going to try turning off the light, but the project I'm working on may not allow that.

Latest stats:
83.4 degrees F, 74.5% humidity.

I'm going to try to work now.

1 comments:

Kimmiemcneely said...

I cannot tell you how mad that email made me. Fix the problem. Don't use sarcasm to wash it over. Monday night, I was so drained from the indoor and outdoor heat, I fell asleep the minute I got home.