Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday

After sleeping much of the morning, I made a last-minute decision to work out. On my way home, I went by Shiloh High School. I was surprised to learn that it is still 505 degrees F.

This afternoon, Ed, Sarah, and I went to see "Stardust"; I forget how much fun it is to watch a good movie with friends. This movie definitely qualifies as "good." In fact, it was FANTASTIC! Loved it, loved it, loved it.

Following a late lunch/early dinner with Sarah and a few errands, we're home and watching t.v.

The last several weekends have been so busy. It's nice to have one without any obligations. Next Friday I'm off work (thanks to our new flex-time program), and except for a doctor's appointment, I'm not doing anything I don't want to. I can't wait!

Rebecca

0 comments: