Monday, August 13, 2007

Back in the saddle

But without the sores. :)

I went to work out at Curves today for the first time in weeks. Today is the 13th of the month, and my first workout of the month. Ouch.

I used to absolutely HATE exercising, but Curves is perfect for me. I'm in and out in 30 minutes, and I go on the way home from work. Some Saturdays I work out, and I'm there and back home in 45 minutes. Even as lazy as I am, I can't figure out a way to wriggle out of exercising. An added bonus? I really enjoy it.

About the only thing that's prevented me from exercising three times a week since I joined Curves in mid-December has been illness. I've had 4 sinus infections in less than 12 months and three of them since I joined. I've also had the occasional cold or other illness that's kept me away.

I hope to stay healthy for awhile. We're at the beginning of the freakishly busy season at work, a season that will last until mid-February. I need the exercise for the stress relief. This time of year, it's about the only thing that works.

0 comments: